Halfway Through Bent LA Challenge
- I am really impressed with myself – I have a new sense of pride
- I generally have a lot of doubts about myself and about my abilities. This project has lifted me up and made me feel capable and creative in a way I haven’t felt before.
- Somehow I am able to come up with a bag everyday with minimal difficulty
- It helps structure my day
- It has gotten me out of a depressive slump
- It's fun to use materials that I bought a long time ago and only used once
- It’s a creative challenge
- It makes me want to work harder at other things throughout the day
- I have made 15 really cool bags!
- It’s a lot of work!!!
- I’ve made a lot of great bags and I feel pressure to make another GREAT bag every day
- It takes up a lot of my time
- I need to be around Wi-Fi every day in order to post a picture
- Making a bag on my birthday was kind of a bummer! (LOL)
For anyone keeping score at home, halfway through this experiment I am really happy!
Thank you for following along -15 more bags to come!